ICME 2017 is the third edition of the International Conference on Mechanics and Energy. Improvements were made in this version by the addition of a symposium on Computational and Experimental Investigations of Fluid and Structure Dynamics: CEFSD.
The main objective of this conference is to bring together academics, researchers and industry on different themes to discuss new scientific advances and technological innovations in several fields around mechanics and energy.
The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Mechanical engineering and innovation
- Mechanical and physical characterization
- Strengthened and rehabilitation by composites
- Maintenance and reliability
- Renewable energy
- Energy management
- Modeling and optimization of energy conversion systems
- Advanced energy technologies
- Computational Fluid & Structure Dynamics
- Heat and mass transfer
- Fluid and structure interaction
- Experimental investigation techniques